When looking into the most inspirational youtube videos of all time can be quite a personal experience. The definition alone could vary depending on the person, but here are the most inspirational youtube videos that everyone can agree on due to the sheer magnitude of the meanings of each one of these inspiring videos.
1. GoPro: Fireman Saves Kitten – Life can be pretty harsh at times, but you should know that there are always others out there willing to help you along with whatever may come your way. This video shows a kitten who was caught in a fire. In the video, a fireman comes to the rescue of the poor kitten and resuscitates it using an oxygen mask all while the fireman is wearing a GoPro on his head. It’s pretty awe-inspiring, to say the least.
2. The Amazing Transformation of a Guy Who Didn’t Give Up! – This video is a 47-year-old veteran who was told he would never walk unassisted ever again. Due to his being a paratrooper, it took a toll on his back and knees. He gained a lot of weight due to depression and the worries of never being able to do the things that he used to be able to do. Every person he went to said that they could not help him except for one person. That one person was Diamond Dallas Page. Page helped this man with the help of DDP yoga. DDP yoga has helped transform this person and it is amazing the results you will see because of Diamond Dallas Pages help. This man could not accept the diagnosis he was given and again with the helping hand of another person, he was given a second chance.
3. Never Give up: Inspirational video – This video shows a lion going after a pack of zebras. The zebras run from the lion, but the lion is able to catch one of his prey. Or so he thought. The zebra fights the lion with every ounce of his energy and is able to force the lion to let him go. With force and cunning, the zebra is able to get away from the lion which is truly a remarkable feat considering that the lion is the king of the jungle.
4. Failure: One of the BEST Motivational Videos I’ve ever seen! – This video is about multiple famous people that have been rejected from various things throughout their lives. The thing about this video is that it shows that for these people, their rejections became motivation for them all to strive to do and be better and become the people you know today. Without these failures, they may not have been motivated to become these historic figures in time.
5. Protect Your Dream (with subtitles) – This video is a clip from a film called The Pursuit of Happyness. The clip itself is telling you to never let go of your dreams, always protect whatever dream it is that you inspire to be or do in life.
There is an inspiration in all of these videos and they all have various differences and commonalities in all of them. They show that life can sometimes be difficult and come with hardships. In the difficulties that these people, as well as the animals, faces in the videos, with perseverance and help from others they were able to get through them. The cat in the first video that was thought to be left for dead survived with the help of a caring fireman who wasn’t going to let that happen.
The paratrooper in the second video was believed to never be able to walk again without assistance, but with the help of Diamond Dallas Page and his DDP Yoga, he was able to be transformed. He was able to transform his life and walk again on his own.
The zebra in the third video that was chased down by the lion for food was also thought to be dead, but with sheer force and perseverance, he was able to get away from the lion and rejoin his pack.
And in the clip from the film The Pursuit of Happyness, a man down on his luck was inspired by his child playing basketball with him to protect his dreams and to find a better job for himself to better his own life as well as his son’s life.
None of these people in the videos are any different from any of you that may be reading this. Without the hardships shown throughout all of the videos, there wouldn’t be any inspiration. As it is also in your life.
You may have seen some of the videos before, but they are worth watching again if you are wanting to be amazed by the tenacity and the will of humans and in nature. Each one of these videos is uniquely awe-inspiring made from different people from all walks of life. Give any of these a shot if you are looking to be inspired in yourself or are just looking for enjoyment through the inspiration of others.